Bring this Program to Your School
Bring this Program to Your School in 4 easy steps
- JLG Concerts sends CDs and DVDs along with a flyer promoting the concert to all schools in the area. (The concert may also be for one school only).
- JLG Concerts charges a very accessible fee for each student. There are no other expenses for the host school.
- JLG Concerts does all the work, promoting the concert, taking reservations and collecting the schools’ payments.
- We provide the opportunity for the host school to raise funds with the concert. Upon request.
- We offer scholarships to those students who can not pay.
- We present our program during school hours.
- JLG Concerts provides a CD and a DVD with the songs of the concert, activities, Karaoke Online and other free resources so that teachers may prepare their students.
- The students of the host school have the opportunity to choreograph a dance with Justo Lamas during the concert.
- If a student of the host school would like to sing on stage with Justo Lamas, this can be arranged. He or she should learn a song in the weeks previous to the concert. (Consult with JLG Concerts about the song for dancing and singing on stage)
- Our program lasts two hours: one-and-a-half of concert time and 30 to 45 minutes after the show for autographs, available souvenirs, pictures, etc.
- The students will receive a motivating message that will touch their lives positively.
- Multimedia show with the lyrics of the songs.
- Interaction between our artist and the public: the students actively participate with the concert at every moment.
- During the show between each song there will be prizes, surprises, linguistic competition, voice competition, Karaoke, tounge-twisters, etc.
- Concert Game: It is a team activity to be performed in the classroom with a projector, it is a fun game with questions and answers about the concert.
- Flash Cards: A flash cards set to play the Concert Game without a projector.
- Task Choice Sheet: Give each student a task choice sheet so they can choose what task they want to do after the concert. This is a great wat to get everyone involve in the concert preparation.
- Concert Survey: It is a short personal survey where the students must put in practice what they learned during the concert.